At Swampfox, we engineer intelligent customer experiences, supplying advanced customer service software to companies that serve consumers every day. Our workplace culture melds a ‘get it done’ attitude with a fun and engaging environment that empowers each employee to solve the most complex problems in a collaborative environment.
With foundational contact center, unified communications, speech and Interactive Voice Response experience, and over 30 patents held by team members, Swampfox was instrumental in developing the award-winning Avaya Voice Portal and Avaya Experience Portal platforms. (Gartner Group Magic Quadrant Leader, MarketScope Leader, Frost and Sullivan Market Leadership Award)
Since 2009, Swampfox has been building solutions that serve the Fortune 500 and midsize customers alike. We are a recognized market leader helping enterprise overhaul their approaches to customer service and customer experience.
- CIO Magazine: 20 Most Promising Solution Providers, 2015
- Inc. Magazine 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies 2015, 2016, 2017
- Inc. Magazine Best Places to Work, 2017
- Bob Cooper- CEO and Founder, Chief Customer Evangelist
- Rick Ulmer - President, Founder and VP Engineering
- Ed Peebles - VP Managed Services and Support
- Will Jeffords - VP Finance, HR, and PMO
- Tom Hanson - VP Sales and Marketing
- Bob Cooper
- Rick Ulmer
- Katie Howe
- Derek Sanders
At Swampfox, our primary mission is building a great place to work that works great for our customers.