March 16th, 2020
Swampfox Statement about providing service throughout COVID-19 Crises
Swampfox prides itself on being a great place to work that works great for our customers. Throughout this COVID-19 Crises Swampfox stands ready to provide service.
Swampfox has and uses distributed people, process, and infrastructure to deliver the solutions and support your businesses depend on. This includes the following facts:
- While our home is our beautiful Columbia, SC, office, all our workers are equipped to work in Virtual Offices. Swampfox is committed to helping “flatten the curve” to contain the virus spread by working in those Virtual Offices unless their physical presence is required in our headquarters.
- Up to 25% of the workforce is permanently Remote/Virtual Office and has developed the processes and skills to excel in this kind of environment.
- Our data centers and hosting centers are staffed 24X7 with a full complement of redundant servers, power supply and data connectivity all sitting within secure co-location centers in Little Rock, AK and Andover, MA.
- Our staff uses state of the art communication and collaboration tools for ongoing development, test, support and project management on a day-to-day basis and will continue to use those through the duration of this event.
- Support processes are provided and maintained with a 7X24 staff to always help triage and take care of issues if they should arise.
Swampfox anticipates no disruption to our operations including hosting, managed services, application development or professional services.
As a side note we are seeing many of our customers asking us to help them manage through this time. We are seeing increasing demands for our solutions as your end customers are looking for additional support through telecommunications in place of physical visits to your locations.
Three popular solutions include our leading “callback solution,” First In Line, which allows you to easily accommodate disruptions if your agent workforce is impacted through this crises, our Outbound Campaign Manager proactive engagement solution which contacts your customers proactively through a variety of channels (Voice, Text, email, Agent, and Smartphone Apps) to update them on your changing policies, and our automation solutions (IVR, Speech Assistants, Chatbots and Visual IVR) that helps you take the load off our your agents for mundane interactions.
Please contact your Swampfox Account Representative with any questions!
We wish the best to you, your families, and your businesses as we all weather this together!