The Swampfox Customer Experience (CX) Assessment is an integrated assessment designed by Contact Center experts to discover, evaluate and document the processes, people and technologies that come together in your customer journey. Through this Assessment you will be empowered to optimize your Customer Experience while boosting profitability, increasing revenues and controlling costs
The Assessment begins with a half-day Workshop which is followed by Detailed Discovery.
Detailed Discovery initializes with one-on-one meetings with appropriate leaders and team members. The end-user experience is captured by identifying and recording workflow happy paths (voice and/or digital), which are then scored against established KPIs and metrics.
For optimal results we recommend the Workshop include key stakeholders including Executives, Customer Care Center Management, Line of Business Owners, and IT owners.
NOTE: Workshop and Meetings are typically conducted virtually.
Goals & Objectives
Get an inside-out view of the customer experiences your organization is creating throughout the customer journey. Through this comprehensive assessment our CX experts identify, evaluate and document the processes, people and technologies that come together from disparate parts of your company in the name of customer support. By leveraging the information and insights provided as the result of the CX Assessment, your organization will be prepared to:
- Boost Profitability by maximizing customer experience and increasing lifetime customer value, without incremental spend
- Increase Revenues by targeting cross-sell, upsell, and adjacencies when customer sentiment is positive
- Control Costs by enhancing predictability of internal spend
Sign Up Now
Outcomes & Deliverables
We deliver a comprehensive report of all findings, a clear and direct executive summary, and a list of recommended actions. The documentation includes both Internal Operations and Customer Experience.
Current Customer Experience
Optimized Customer Journeys
Line of Business
Engages with your line of business to understand your primary customer experience challenges.
- Understand and evaluate end customer perception of service, sales and support.
- Evaluate how customer experiences align with your brand and the customer segmentation strategies required to meet internal marketing and business goals.
- Capture key customer “pain points” which negatively affect your brand.
CC & WFM TEAMS
Work with your Contact Center Staff and Work Force Management Staff
Evaluate the current customer experience through KPIs
- Customer Satisfaction
- Net Promoter Scores
- CSAT metrics aligned to needs and segments
Perform End-User Usability Analysis
- Analysis of Terminology, Vocabulary, Recoverability
- Determine initial usability through Customer Effort Index
Evaluate operational statistics for Contact Center operations
- Service Level
- Wait Times
- Abandon Rates
Perform “what if” analysis to determine viable effectiveness of recommendations
- Customer Experience
- Operational Metrics
INDUSTRY RECOGNIZED & AWARDED
Our Callback Solution: First In Line
Our Intelligent Callback application, First In Line, is widely deployed in a variety of industries and support from medium to Enterprise call centers. With the power to immediately and dramatically improve call management and customer satisfaction, while reducing staffing costs and infrastructure expenses, your organization will thrive. First In Line is packed with advanced features, provides exceptional reporting, works seamlessly with your existing systems and provides turn-key solutions for both web and mobile devices.