For many call center operations, Service Level Management is a minute-by-minute ordeal. Constantly balancing agent-staffing levels and expertise against wait times and call handle times has many call center managers playing a perpetual game of “air traffic controller.” At the same time, end-customers suffer through long and uneven wait times that could cause customers to leave and never come back.
Swampfox has solved this problem by providing a better approach to Service Level Management through First In Line™. Swampfox First In Line doesn’t simply focus on Service Level Management; it also understands the broader implications around Customer Experience and therefore brings a laser focus to the end-user experience.
Customer’s can contact you however and whenever they find convenient, through your website, through your mobile app, or through phone even if you centers are closed and schedule a callback for when you have time and capacity to serve them.
First In Line 2.0 features include the following:
- First In Line automated callback: Monitors overall customer experience through calculation of customer specific Expected Wait Time (EWT) and offers customer options to opt-in for immediate or scheduled callback.
- Immediate Callback: Manages position within queue for requested agent skills and proactively calls customer first and connects to proper agent, virtually holding their place in line. This releases your customers from having to listen to hold music and releases you from paying for hundreds of hours of toll fees, trunking, and agent staffing.
- Scheduled Callback: Offers the ability for a customer to choose from a variety of times in the future to schedule a callback for the requested skill-set required to resolve their request.
- Managed Callback Levels: Reserves slots during the day on a per skill basis to help manage staffing levels, effectively shifting peak times of demand into valleys of available agent time.
- Support for Multiple Language Interfaces: Supports English, Spanish and French Canadian interfaces for a pan-American solution.
- Support for both Speech Recognition and touch-tone interfaces: Allows end-users to have seamless experience from their mobile phones without having to pull their phone from their ear to simply interact
- Full Dashboard and Operational Reporting: Gives you minute-by-minute statistics on the effectiveness of the system
- Business Reporting: Allows you to enter trunk, agent, and supervision costs and provides financial metrics to justify your investment
- API for mobile and web integration: Web services API that allows direct integration into your web or mobile application environment
- Fault-tolerant/duplicated architecture
“First-In-Line from Swampfox Technologies has really helped us manage call volume while at the same time giving our callers the benefits of not having to wait on the line. While the ASAP [As soon as possible] callback feature is nice, the biggest improvement has been scheduled callbacks, that allows us to manage the demand and steer traffic away from our peak hours. This makes it easier for us to staff the call center while also giving our callers more options.”
– Mattias Liljeberg, Telecom System Administrator, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana